Join your peers in an in-depth discussion on strategies to integrate the latest technologies, establish returns on alternative energy investments and create a successful business environment with stakeholders in an effort to meet energy efficiency and security targets.
Key subtopics that will be discussed include:
- Quantify renewable technology status updates to establish planning processes supportive of macro and micro-grid innovation
- Increase energy security by promoting the development of biofuels, biomass, geothermal and nuclear alternative energy sources
- Institute relations to stabilize the grid and assure power purchase agreement returns on renewable investments
- Reduce demand in an aging infrastructure through NetZero and waste to energy initiatives to create sustainable mission success
- Streamline request for proposal and solicitation processes to expedite the development of emerging mission-critical energy solutions
For a full conference agenda and registration details, please email email@example.com. Inquire today on how to secure a seat and voice for your group at next year's forum.
Twitter: Follow us at @DefenseMe