EDC podcasts are downloadable audio files you can listen to via an MP3 player or right from your computer.
The following podcasts are 10-minute informative sound bytes addressing sustainability issues and trends in the built environment, developed by the editorial team or contributors/sponsors.What is a podcast? A podcast is an mp3 file that can be downloaded and played on your computer or portable media device.How do I listen to the Podcast? There are several ways to listen.
Click on the “Listen” link below the podcast to play the audio in your browser.
Click on the RSS icon to subscribe to our podcast feed and get the podcasts in your RSS reader.
Look for the iTunes icon to get our podcast feed automatically in your iTunes podcast library.
Interested in providing a podcast recording? E-mail [email protected] For sponsorship opportunities, contact your sales rep.
The EDC Magazine Podcast
2. Infographics from EDC
3. Images Galleries
The Sustainable Forestry Initiative
The Sustainable Forestry Initiative seeks to encourage green building techniques and renewable forests.
Metl-Span panels have contributed to energy-efficient projects including 502 Rigsbee, Ballard Blocks, Haughton Middle School, and Pacific Plaza.
Greenbuild 2018 Products Edition
Couldn’t make it to Philadelphia last November to attend Greenbuild? Here are just a few of the products that caught our attention while walking the show floor.
2018 Top Products
In this space last year we said a lot more jobsites could be going paperless in the future—or at least be incorporating more mobile computing devices. Judging by this year’s results of the 2018 Top Products, we officially know we’re not going (too) crazy. It’s glaringly obvious that the market for accessing important information on the go has rapidly evolved in just one year and will continue to change. We wonder what’s in store for 2019, but for now enjoy the products that interested you—the reader of EDC’s print, digital, eNewsletter and, of course, mobile content—most in 2018.
2017 Greenbuild Products
Check out some of ED+C’s favorite images from Greenbuild 2018.
4. EDC On the Go Mobile App
Your industry information available where and when you want it.
EDC proudly announces the launch of “EDC On the Go” for iOS and Android-based phones and tablets. With EDC On the Go, you will be able to read the latest EDC content anywhere you go, formatted to take advantage of your mobile device’s capabilities. Download for free today!
Login to the app with the same email address and password you use on edcmag.com
If you need more detailed instructions for downloading the app and logging in, please see below.
View a wide range of content including:
- Feature Stories
- Breaking News
- and much more
To download and login to EDC On the Go App, follow these simple steps:
- If you are viewing this webpage from your computer, go to www.edcmag.com/apps from your smartphone or tablet.
- To download the app for iPhone or iPad, tap the ‘Download at the App Store’ button. For Android devices, tap the ‘Get it on Google Play’ button.
- Once downloading is complete, tap the app and the login screen will appear.
- If you are already a registered user on www.edcmag.com and remember your email address and password, enter them and tap login. Access to the app is now complete.
- If you are not a registered user on www.edcmag.com, visit www.edcmag.com/register to register for free access (this is easier on a computer, but can also be done from a mobile device). Forgot your password? Click here.
- Once you create an account, use the same email address and password to login to the EDC On the Go App.
- If you can login on our website www.edcmag.com, but cannot login to the app, please contact customer service at (847) 763-9436.
iPad and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.